Sunday, July 29, 2012

Yeosu Expo, Yeosu, South Korea

After I heard that there were discounts for foreigners who lived in South Korea for Yeosu Expo until July 28, 2012 from my teacher(See detail click).  I didn't feel any hesitates to go there anymore.

After I knew it, I started to find friends to go travel with me.  After that, I bought tickets from Korail(Korea train) via smartphone application.   We also can buy tickets from Korail website.  The tickets look like as follows:
I had to go to Seo-Daejeon Station and take a train to Yeosu Expo.  I went to Yeosu Expo on July 27, 2012.  The train left the Seo-Daejeon station at 8:30am.   Let's talk about trains in South Korea.  Here, they provides 3 classes of trains to serve their customers.  The first class train is called "KTX."  It is the fastest train in Korea and its highest speed is 350 km/hr.  It is the most expensive ticket.  The second class train is called Saemaul(새마을).  It is cheaper than KTX.  The third class train is called Mugunhwa(무궁화).  Saemaul train's speed is not that different from Mugunhwa's but Saemaul's seat is much more comfortable than Mugunhwa's seat.

The train prices from Yongsan station(in Seoul) to Yeosu Expo and Seo-Daejeon station(in Deajeon) to Yeosu Expo and the prices between weekday and weekend.
Train type Yongsan station<->Yeosu Expo Seo-Daejon station<->Yeosu Expo
KTX 42,800 won/46,000 won 24,600 won/26,400 won
Saemaul 39,300 won/41,100 won 24,200 won/25,300 won
Mugunhwa 26,400 won/27,600 won 16,200 won/17,000 won


On July 27, 2012, I and my friend went to Seo-Daejeon Station and we found one building that was hit on me.
It is this building.  It is beside the train station.  Can you guess what it is?  I have a hint in the next picture..

That's correct!! It's the parking building for bicycles.  You may saw this before but it was my first time to see this.  Maybe I saw this kind of building before but I never realized what it is..haha...
We went there around 20 minutes early, so we had to wait a bit.
In the waiting area in Train station...

In the platform......
The train was coming... wow ..finally, let's go to Yeosu Expo :D


After we sat in the train for 3 hours, finally, we reached Yeosu Expo Station..

Wow.... there were so many people... ><"
We went out from station and we saw this tower. We could see the whole Yeosu Expo area from this tower.



My ticket.. ^^  It was only 3,000 won.  The original price is around 33,000 won

Before entering the Expo area... :D
The expo is non-smoking area :D ...


This is Iserael Pavillion... ^^

Before lining up for Japan Pavilion, we needed to have this ticket first.. :D

Thailand Pavilion ..

Thailand Pavilion's mascot .. It's so cute :D

Thailand are one of candidates for EXPO 2020 .. Let's cheer for Thailand :D

France Pavilion :D

 Inside of France Pavilion...^^

I think this one is inside Netherland Pavilion ><

Is it Denmark??

This one was in Egypt ^^"

As We didn't have to much time to enjoy all of pavilions in Yeosu Expo as we planed only for one day trip .. T^T ..  I hope you can go there and enjoy a lot in Yeosu Expo and please share your experience ^^..

No comments:

Post a Comment