Friday, July 13, 2012

This is my first time to make a blog to share my feeling and knowledge about Korea. I came to Korea since 2009 as Exchange student in Daejeon University.  Since that time, my feeling about this country has been changed.  Personally, Korea is not the country that has strong economic, but it is also full of cultures and long history.  In an addition, in order to learn Korean culture and travel in Korea, we should know at least basic Korean language.  So, in this blog, I would like to share what I learn about Korean language also.

I hope my blog can help anyone who start their life in South Korea.
PS: I got this cake when I came back here again as full time student in the university in South Korea.  My friends here welcomed me with the cake.  I would like to pass this feeling to everyone who newly came to Korea or ones who came back here again with warm welcoming. ^^"

Have a good life in Korea and let's share our memorable experience though the world .... : D

2 comments: