Monday, July 23, 2012

After TOPIK exam, we went to eat JimDak (찜닭)

Yesterday TOPIK exam was very difficult for me.  Maybe I hadn't prepared well.  After exam, we went to downtown in Daejeon named Eunhang-Dong(은행동) by subway.  In subway station, I saw one spot that I was amazed as I couldn't find it yet in Bangkok, Thailand.
It's this "Digital Station."  It is just a normal computer to suggest information of subway and bus.  But the most interesting thing is the chargers.
I feel that the organization operating this subway really concerns of its customers.

After we took subway and went to downtown.  We decided to eat JimDak(찜닭).  The dish contained chicken with the black sauce and rice noodles.  There are 3 tastes: mild, normal, and spicy.  Also, there are 3 sizes of JimDak which are small size for 1-2 people(18,000won), medium size for 3-4 people(26,000 won) and big size for 4-6 people(37,000won).  If you want to eat with stream rice, u can order gon-gi-bab(공기박) for 1,000won each.  For beverage, water if served for free but if you want pop-soda, you can order um-ryo-su(음료수) for 1,000won each.  In this restaurant, there are two kinds of pop-soda which are Pepsi and Cider.  The rest of the menu is about alcohol.




Taste of Jimdak is very nice but if you like spicy food, you should order spicy taste and you would love so much.  I usually went to the restaurant with my non-Korean friends.  They really love Jimdak, especially my ASEAN friends.  If you come to Korea, I recommend you to try this food, even though it's not well-known by non-Korean...
Have a nice day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment